|Everyday||2 Days||Depends on the flight time.|
- Giza Pyramids.
- The valley temple.
- The Sphinx.
- The Egyptian Museum.
- Colossi of Memnon
- The Valley of the Kings
- Hatshepsut Temple.
- Karnak Temples.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
|Single||2- 3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|640 $||480 $||440 $||420 $|
- Pick up services from your hotel and return.
- all transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Domestic flight ticket from Hurghada / Cairo – Cairo / Luxor.
- Accommodation for 1 night in 5* Hotel. Sonesta St George Hotel on B/B basis.
- Private English Egyptologist Guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites in Luxor and Cairo.
- Lunch at local restaurant for 2 Days (drinks not included).
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Transfer from Luxor to Hurghada by private vehicle.
- All Service charges & taxes.
- any extra not mentioned.
Your WOW tours Egypt representative will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada or el Gouna, to Hurghada International Airport to take a flight to Cairo. Once you arrive, your WOW tours Egypt guide will be waiting outside the airport for you. He will be holding a sign showing your name.
From the moment your tour starts, your guide will give you full attention. Once in the car, your guide will talk to you about all things on the way as well as other aspects of your tour that will interest you.
Day 01: Hurghada – Cairo. // Cairo – Luxor. the pyramids and the Egyptian Museum.
Start your tour in a comfortable air conditioned vehicle to enjoy an excursion to the Glory of ancient Egypt, The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. (Ticket not including entering inside the pyramids) Then visit the Great Sphinx, a body of lion and a head of a king; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to Chephren the owner of 2nd pyramid.
Enjoy your lunch at local restaurant.
Then visit the Egyptian Museum. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was bounded in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in 1922 by H. Carter.
After you enjoy your day tour in Cairo. Your WOW tours Egypt representative will pick you up to Cairo Domestic Terminal at the Airport to take a flight to Luxor. Once you arrive, your WOW tours Egypt representative will be waiting at the airport for you. He will be holding a sign showing your name.
From Luxor airport you will be transfer to your hotel.
- Enjoy a Camel ride at the pyramids area.
- Enjoy visiting the Solar boat museum beside the pyramids.
- Enjoy the spectacular Sound and Light Show at the great Pyramid.
- Enjoy a dinner on Nile cruise with belly dancer and an oriental show for 2 hours.
After Breakfast your WOW tours Egypt guide will be waiting for you at the lobby of your hotel to start your Day tour in Luxor.
You will be transferred by a modern air-conditioned vehicle to West Bank of Luxor to visit the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III Known as (Colossi of Memnon), Then The Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs of the ancient Egyptian kings were discovered, those tombs were curved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with treasures for the afterlife of the pharaohs. (Not included Tutankhamen tomb)
Continue the tour to visit Hatshepsut Temple Known as El Deir El Bahary, this impressive temple dedicated to the Queen Hatshepsut, the most powerful woman to rule Egypt.
After you enjoy the West Bank, Have Lunch at a local restaurant with fabulous view on the Nile.
Then visit East Bank of Luxor, here you will visit the famous Karnak Temples; the largest place of worship ever built and the greatest example of worship in history. It has been built over than 2000 years. Great complex of Temples dedicated to the main God of Egypt (Imn – R’).
After you enjoy your day tour in Luxor, you will transfer to Hurghada.
- Enjoy a Submarine tour.
- Enjoy a Sindbad Aqua park tour.
- Enjoy Alf Leila Wa Leila Show “Arabian Nights”.
- Enjoy a Snorkeling tour to Giftun Island.
- Enjoy a Day tour at Mahmya Island.
- Enjoy a Day tour in Cairo by flight.
- Enjoy a Day tour in Luxor.
- Enjoy an Overnight tour in Cairo by flight.
- Enjoy 2 Days tour to Cairo and Luxor by flight.
- Enjoy a Desert Safari by Quad Bike.
- Enjoy Sunset Desert Safari by Quad Bike.
- Enjoy a Bedouin Desert Safari By Jeep 4×4.
Finally, you will transfer back to your hotel.
Hurghada has so much to see, feel, eat and buys so if you want to tailor your trip, please let us know.
- Comfortable walking shoes and sun hat are recommended.
- To enter inside any pyramid required extra ticket.
- To enter the hall of the Royal Mummies required extra ticket.
- Tutankhamen, Sity I, Ramses Ⅵ required extra ticket.