|Everyday||3 Days||07:00 am – we can change the time to suit you|
- Bahariya Oasis.
- The town of Bawiti.
- the Black Desert.
- Valley of El Haize.
- Crystal Mountain.
- the Valley of Agabat.
- the White Desert.
- the valley of the Golden Mummies.
- the Mummies Museum.
- the Tomb of Bannantiu.
- the English House.
- the sand dunes.
- the Salt Lake.
- Meals as mentioned in Itinerary.
|Single||2- 3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|950 $||470 $||295 $||285 $|
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- all transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- all transfer by a private 4 X 4 vehicle to Bahariya Oasis, the white and Black Deserts.
- private local desert guide.
- Private English Egyptologist Guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Accommodation in White Desert camping for 1 night on full board basis
- Accommodation in Bahariya for 1 night at (International Hot Spring), Oasis Style Hut on half board
- Camping equipment’s like sleeping bags, camel blankets, tents.
- All meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- All Service charges & taxes.
- any extra not mentioned.
Your WOW tours Egypt guide will pick you up from your Hotel in Cairo to drive to the White Desert in the Western Desert. He will be holding a sign showing your name.
From the moment your tour starts, your guide will give you full attention. Once in the car, your guide will talk to you about all the things on the way as well as other aspects of your tour that will interest you.
</p> <p>Day 1: Cairo – Bahariya Oasis.</p> <p>
You will be transferred by a modern air-conditioned vehicle to start your first day tour to the White Desert, First drive to Bahariya Oasis in the Western desert about 04 hours’ drive from Cairo.
Bahariya Oasis is located in a depression of golden sands some (56 miles) long and (25 miles) wide surrounded by a ring of black basalt hills.
The town of Bawiti is built along a ridge overlooking groves of date palms and olives, apricot orchards and fields of rice, corn and vegetables.
Have lunch at local restaurant in Bahariya Oasis.
Then visit the valley of the Golden Mummies and the Mummies Museum.
The 2000 years-old necropolis contain thousands of mummified men, women and children from the Greco-Roman time.
Some of the mummies have gilded face masks and ornate chest-plates (hence the Valley’s name). also visit the Tomb of Bannantiu.
Then end your first day adventure climbing the English House, the sand dunes and the Salt Lake.
After you enjoy your time, you will be transfer to the campsite in Bahariya Oasis
Meals: Lunch, Dinner.
Overnight Bahariya Oasis.
</p> <p>Day 2: Black Desert - White Desert – Camping.</p> <p>
After Breakfast your WOW tours Egypt guide will be waiting for you to start your Second day tour in the Western Desert.
First drive to visit the Black Desert and the natural hot spring of Valley of El Haize, then continue to see the quartz crystal at the Crystal Mountain, and the rocky formations in the Valley of Agabat.
From there move on to the White Desert, it’s a desert floor of hard white chalk stretches out in a depression of eerie canyons dotted with bizarre monoliths.
These wind- eroded “sculptures” take the form of camels, donkeys, desert nomads, trees, giant mushrooms, some of them as high as two- store houses.
The best time to visit is after the heat of the day on a starlit or moonlit night.
After you enjoy your time, you will be transfer to the campsite in Valley of El Haize.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Overnight Valley of el Haize.
</p> <p>Day 3: White Desert – back to Cairo.</p> <p>
After Breakfast at the campsite, enjoy the amazing sunrise. Then drive back to Cairo.
- Enjoy a tour to the pyramids & the Egyptian Museum.
- Enjoy a Layover tour from Cairo airport.
- Enjoy a tour to Old Islamic & Coptic Cairo.
- Enjoy a tour to The Egyptian Museum, Islamic & Coptic Old Cairo, the Citadel and Mohamed Ali Mosque.
- Enjoy a Day tour to Alamein and World War II remains and cemeteries.
- Enjoy a Day tour to Wadi El Natrun Monasteries.
- Enjoy a Day tour to Alexandria.
- Enjoy an Overnight tour to Alexandria.
- Enjoy 3 days’ tour to Alexandria and Siwa Oasis.
- Enjoy an Overnight tour to White Desert.
- Enjoy a Day tour to Fayoum Oasis and Wadi Al Ryan.
- Enjoy a Day tour to Luxor by flight.
- Enjoy an Overnight tour to Luxor by flight.
- Enjoy a tour to St. Catherine Monastery by Car or by flight.
- Enjoy a Day tour to Minya.
- Enjoy an Overnight tour to Minya.
- Enjoy a Day tour to Aswan and the Nubian Village.
- Enjoy an Overnight tour to Aswan, Nubian Village and Abu Simbel.
- Enjoy a tour to Camels Market.
- Enjoy a Dinner Cruise on the Nile.
- Enjoy a Felucca Boat on the Nile.
- Enjoy a Walking and Culture tour. “a time machine tour”.
- Enjoy a Foodie tour and taste the delicious Egyptian & oriental food.
- Enjoy a Photo tour – Kodak time – and keep the best memories.
- Enjoy a tour to the religious sites and feel the spiritual atmosphere.
Finally, you will transfer back to your hotel in Cairo.
Cairo has so much to see, feel, eat and buys so if you want to tailor your trip, please let us know.
- Comfortable walking shoes and sun hat are recommended.
- To enter inside any pyramid required extra ticket.
- To enter the hall of the Royal Mummies required extra ticket.