|Everyday||2 Days||7:00 am – we can change the time to suit you|
- The high Dam
- Philae temple.
- Nubian village.
- The 2 temples of Abu Simbel.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
|Single||2- 3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|440 $||265 $||230 $||200 $|
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return.
- all transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English Egyptologist Guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Movenpick Aswan Resort or Helnan Hotel on Bed and Breakfast.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Lunch at local restaurant both days (drinks not included).
- All Service charges & taxes.
- any extra not mentioned.
Your WOW tours Egypt guide will be waiting for you at the Hotel. He will be holding a sign showing your name.
From the moment your tour starts, your guide will give you full attention. Once in the car, your guide will talk to you about all the things on the way as well as other aspects of your tour that will interest you.
</p> <p>Day 1: Luxor to Aswan “the high Dam, the Philae temple and Nubian village”</p> <p>
You will be transferred by a modern air-conditioned vehicle to Aswan about 04 hours’ drive from Luxor, First start your tour visit The High Dam “sizes 17 times the size of the Great pyramid in Giza built 1960”, Then continue to visit Philae temple– a magnificent temple dedicated to goddess Isis – take a motor boat 20 minutes to the temple located on an island in the middle of the water of the Nile.
Have Lunch at Local restaurant.
then prepare yourself to visit the Nubian village – take a motor boat 45 minutes sailing on the Nile, Enjoy every minute watching the waves of the Nile welcome you until you arrive at peaceful place away from people where you can take few minutes to swim in clear and sacred water and rest your body on the soft yellow sand then be ready to take a Camel ride to the village or you can continue with the motor boat – once you arrive – people would welcome you with their lovely smile. Here discover the simple and natural life of the very kind and hospitable Nubian people. Enter one of the Nubian Houses to see how simple is life, sandy floor and the ceiling made of reeds, walls are painted with colorful scenes.
After that take a walk to see the village and after you finish take the motor boat back to check in your hotel in Aswan.
</p> <p>Day 2: Aswan to Abu Simbel & back to Luxor</p> <p>
Early Morning 04:30 am,” This is the best time to start the tour to avoid the heat” Your WOW tours Egypt guide will pick you up from your hotel to Start your tour to Abu Simbel, you will be transferred by a modern air-conditioned vehicle to Abu Simbel about 03 hours’ drive.
Abu Simbel is not just 2 temples saved by Hugh project in 1963, they are an engineering miracle from the ancient times, 2 temples were cut inside the mountain for King Ramses II and his wife Nefertary. They reflect the glory and greatness of the new Kingdom.
The Temple of Ramses II was dedicated to the four universal gods Ptah, R; her akhty, Imn- R’, and to Ramses II himself. But the temple of Nefertary was dedicated to Hathor and Nefertary herself as a goddess.
After you enjoy the 2 temples, you will transfer back to Aswan to have lunch at local restaurant, and then take a train- first class air conditioned – or a modern air-conditioned vehicle to Luxor.
- Enjoy the spectacular Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temples.
- Enjoy Unforgotten Balloon ride with a panoramic view.
- Enjoy Felucca ride on the Nile.
- Enjoy a City tour in Luxor by a horse carriage.
- Enjoy Camel or Donkey Ride in the west Bank of Luxor.
- Enjoy a tour to the Valley of the Queens.
- Enjoy a tour to the Valley of the Nobles.
- Enjoy a tour to the Village of the Workers know as (Deir el Madina).
- Enjoy a tour to the Temple of Ramses 3rd know as (Habu Temple).
- Enjoy a tour to the Ramasseum, the Temple of Ramses 2nd.
Finally, you will transfer back to your hotel.
Luxor has so much to see, feel, eat and buys so if you want to tailor your trip, please let us know.
- Comfortable walking shoes and sun hat are recommended.
- Tutankhamen tomb, Ramses Ⅵ tomb and Sity 1 tomb required extra ticket.