|Everyday||Approx. 8-10 hours||Depends on the flight time|
- Giza Pyramids.
- The Sphinx.
- The valley temple.
- The Egyptian Museum.
- Khan el Khalili.
|Single||2- 3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|410 $||340 $||320 $||300 $|
- Pick up services from your hotel and return.
- all transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Domestic flight ticket from Luxor / Cairo / Luxor.
- Private English Egyptologist Guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch at local restaurant (drinks not included).
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- All Service charges & taxes.
- any extra not mentioned.
Your WOW tours Egypt representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor, to Luxor International Airport to take a flight to Cairo. Once you arrive, your WOW tours Egypt guide will be waiting outside the airport for you. He will be holding a sign showing your name.
From the moment your tour starts, your guide will give you full attention. Once in the car, your guide will talk to you about all things on the way as well as other aspects of your tour that will interest you.
Enjoy an excursion to The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to chephren the owner of 2nd pyramid.
Have your lunch at local restaurant, and then visit the Egyptian Museum. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was bounded in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in 1922 by H. Carter.
Time now to go to Khan el Khalili, the middle east’s most celebrated bazaar has been here over 600 years. The stalls and workshops have passed from father to son. Merchants and artisans of gold and silver, brass and glass, treasure and junk. It is indeed a favourite venue for tourists.
After you enjoy your day in Cairo, you will transfer to Cairo International airport to take a flight back to Luxor.
- Enjoy a Camel ride at the pyramids area.
- Enjoy visiting the Solar boat museum beside the pyramids.
- Enjoy the spectacular Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temples.
- Enjoy Unforgotten Balloon ride with a panoramic view.
- Enjoy Felucca ride on the Nile.
- Enjoy a City tour in Luxor by a horse carriage.
- Enjoy Camel or Donkey Ride in the west Bank of Luxor.
- Enjoy a tour to the Valley of the Queens.
- Enjoy a tour to the Valley of the Nobles.
- Enjoy a tour to the Village of the Workers know as (Deir el Madina).
- Enjoy a tour to the Temple of Ramses 3rd know as (Habu Temple).
- Enjoy a tour to the Ramasseum, the Temple of Ramses 2nd.
Finally, you will transfer back to your hotel.
Luxor has so much to see, feel, eat and buys so if you want to tailor your trip, please let us know.
- Comfortable walking shoes and sun hat are recommended.
- Tutankhamen, Sity I, Ramses Ⅵ required extra ticket.
- To enter inside any pyramid required extra ticket.
- To enter the hall of the Royal Mummies required extra ticket.