|Everyday||Approx. 2 hours||9:00 am – we can change the time to suit you|
|Single||2- 3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|70 $||60 $||50 $||40 $|
- Pick up services from your hotel and return.
- a Motor Boat to The West Bank of Luxor.
- Private English representative.
- Donkey or Camel ride for 60 minutes.
- All Service charges & taxes.
- any extra not mentioned.
Your WOW tours Egypt representative will be waiting for you to pick you up from your hotel or Nile cruise in Luxor.
Cross the Nile by a Motor Boat to The West Bank of Luxor where you will find your Camel or Donkey waiting for you to start unforgotten tour.
You will see the simple life of the people of the west Bank of Luxor, the green land and farms where they grow all kind of fruits and vegetables.
Then you will find yourself in an open museum surrounding by tombs and temples 5000 years ago, “the valley of the kings, the Hatshepsut temple, the valley of the Queens, the valley of the Nobles, Habu temple, the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III Known as (Colossi of Memnon), and the temple of Ramses II (the Ramasseum)”
You are free to take photos for all these sites from outside.
The Camel or Donkey Riding tour at the west bank of Luxor offers a natural adventure through the amazing painted deserts and ancient structures.
- Enjoy the spectacular Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temples.
- Enjoy Lunch at local restaurant.
- Enjoy Unforgotten Balloon ride with a panoramic view.
- Enjoy Felucca ride on the Nile.
- Enjoy a City tour in Luxor by a horse carriage.
- Enjoy a tour to the Valley of the Queens.
- Enjoy a tour to the Valley of the Nobles.
- Enjoy a tour to the Village of the Workers know as (Deir el Madina).
- Enjoy a tour to the Temple of Ramses 3rd know as (Habu Temple).
- Enjoy a tour to the Ramasseum, the Temple of Ramses 2nd.
Finally, you will transfer back to your hotel.
Luxor has so much to see, feel, eat and buys so if you want to tailor your trip, please let us know.
- Comfortable walking shoes and sun hat are recommended.
- Tutankhamen tomb, Ramses Ⅵ tomb and Sity 1 tomb required extra ticket.