|Everyday||Approx. 7-8 hours||7:00 am – we can change the time to suit you|
- Edfu Temple.
- Kom Ombo Temple.
|Single||2- 3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|140 $||90 $||70 $||60 $|
- Pick up services from your hotel and return.
- all transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English Egyptologist Guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- All Service charges & taxes.
- any extra not mentioned.
Your WOW tours Egypt guide will be waiting for you at the Hotel. He will be holding a sign showing your name.
From the moment your tour starts, your guide will give you full attention. Once in the car, your guide will talk to you about all the things on the way as well as other aspects of your tour that will interest you.
You will be transferred by a modern air-conditioned vehicle to Edfu city “90 minutes from Luxor” to visit Edfu temple dedicated to god Horus, Horus temple is the most preserved temple in Egypt. Here you can see the story of Isis and Osiris represented on the walls of the temple.
After that proceed to visit Kom ombo Temple “about 80 minutes from Edfu” it is a unique temple, the only temple dedicated to 2 gods Horus – the falcon and Sobek – the Crocodile. Horus is representing wealth and wisdom but Sobek was god of fertility.
Here the ticket also including entrance to the Crocodile Museum where you can see more than 50 mummified Crocodiles, one day they were gods here in the temple.
After you enjoy your day, you will drive back to Luxor.
- Enjoy the spectacular Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temples.
- Enjoy Lunch at local restaurant.
- Enjoy Unforgotten Balloon ride with a panoramic view.
- Enjoy Felucca ride on the Nile.
- Enjoy a City tour in Luxor by a horse carriage.
- Enjoy Camel or Donkey Ride in the west Bank of Luxor.
- Enjoy a tour to the Valley of the Queens.
- Enjoy a tour to the Valley of the Nobles.
- Enjoy a tour to the Village of the Workers know as (Deir el Madina).
- Enjoy a tour to the Temple of Ramses 3rd know as (Habu Temple).
- Enjoy a tour to the Ramasseum, the Temple of Ramses 2nd.
Finally, you will transfer back to your hotel.
Luxor has so much to see, feel, eat and buys so if you want to tailor your trip, please let us know.
- Comfortable walking shoes and sun hat are recommended.
- Tutankhamen tomb, Ramses Ⅵ tomb and Sity 1 tomb required extra ticket.