|Everyday||Approx. 7-8 hours||Depends on your flight arrival time|
- Colossi of Memnon.
- The Valley of the Kings.
- Hatshepsut Temple.
- Karnak Temples.
- Luxor Temple.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
|Single||2- 3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|130 $||95 $||85 $||75 $|
- Pick up services from the airport and return.
- all transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English Egyptologist Guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Lunch at local restaurant (drinks not included).
- All Service charges & taxes.
- any extra not mentioned
Your WOW tours Egypt guide will be waiting for you at the airport. He will be holding a sign showing your name.
From the moment your tour starts, your guide will give you full attention. Once in the car, your guide will talk to you about all the things on the way as well as other aspects of your tour that will interest you.
You will be transferred by a modern air-conditioned vehicle to West Bank of Luxor to visit the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III Known as (Colossi of Memnon), Then The Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs of the ancient Egyptian kings were discovered, those tombs were curved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with treasures for the afterlife of the pharaohs. (Not included Tutankhamen tomb).
Continue the tour to visit Hatshepsut Temple Known as El Deir El Bahary, this impressive temple dedicated to the Queen Hatshepsut, the most powerful woman to rule Egypt.
After you enjoy the West Bank, Have Lunch at a local restaurant with fabulous view on the Nile. Then visit East Bank of Luxor, Start first in the famous Karnak Temples; the largest place of worship ever built and the greatest example of worship in history. It has been built over than 2000 years. Great complex of Temples dedicated to the main God of Egypt (Imn – R’)
Then visit Luxor Temple one of the most beautiful and preserved temples in Egypt dated back 1500 B C. It was built by Amenhotep III in 18th Dynasty in the New Kingdom and was completed by Ramses II during the 19th Dynasty.
- Enjoy the spectacular Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temples.
- Enjoy Unforgotten Balloon ride with a panoramic view.
- Enjoy Felucca ride on the Nile.
- Enjoy a City tour in Luxor by a horse carriage.
- Enjoy Camel or Donkey Ride in the west Bank of Luxor.
- Enjoy a tour to the Valley of the Queens.
- Enjoy a tour to the Valley of the Nobles.
- Enjoy a tour to the Village of the Workers know as (Deir el Madina).
- Enjoy a tour to the Temple of Ramses 3rd know as (Habu Temple).
- Enjoy a tour to the Ramasseum, the Temple of Ramses 2nd.
Finally, you will transfer back to Luxor international airport.
Luxor has so much to see, feel, eat and buys so if you want to tailor your trip, please let us know.
- Comfortable walking shoes and sun hat are recommended.
- Tutankhamen tomb, Ramses 6 tomb and Sity 1 tomb required extra ticket.