|Everyday||2 Days||6:00am – we can change the time to suit you|
- Tell el Amarna: excavarions.
- the royal tombs.
- the royal palace of Akhnaton.
- Amarna Museum.
- Tuna el Gebel.
- the tomb of Petosiris.
- the Hugh cemetery of Baboons and Aibis birds.
- al Ashmunim Museum.
- the Basilica of St. Mary.
- Beni Hassan tombs.
- Lunch at a Local restaurant.
|Single||2- 3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|550 $||320 $||230 $||190 $|
- Pick up services from your hotel or the airport and return.
- all transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- one night stay at hotel in Minya 4* standard .
- Private English Egyptologist Guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Lunch both days at local restaurant (drinks not included).
- All Service charges & taxes.
- any extra not mentioned.
</p> <p>Day 1: Luxor / El Minya “Beni Hassan Tombs”</p> <p>
Your WOW tours Egypt guide will be waiting for you at the hotel. He will be holding a sign showing your name.
You will be transferred by a modern air-conditioned vehicle to Minya (about 6 hours driving from Luxor). First you visit Beni Hassan tombs belong to the nobles and the high rank officials in the province from the ancient times. Enjoy magnificent tombs cut inside the cliffs of the mountain with a mazing colorful detailed scenes representing the daily life activities of these nobles and their families and the life they wish in the afterlife.
Have lunch at local restaurant.
From there you will transfer to your hotel.
Overnight in El Minya.
</p> <p>Day 2: “Tell el Amarna – Tuna el Gebel – el Ashmunim” & back to Luxor</p> <p>
After Breakfast start your excursion to Tell el Amarna: excavarions start with the royal tombs and enjoy the Amarna art “several tombs belong to the High rank officials during the time of Akhnaton “, then vsit the ruines of the royal palace of Akhnaton and end your visit in Amarna Museum.
Have lunch at local restaurant
Then proceed to visit Tuna el Gebel where you can see the tomb of Petosiris, called Ankhefenkhons, who was the high priest of Thoth at Hermopolis and held various priestly degrees in the service of Sekhmet, Khnum, Amen-Re and Hathor. The son of Sishu and Nefer-renpet, he lived in the second half of the 4th century BC under Persian rule. And visit the Hugh cemetery of Baboons and Aibis birds.
Then proceed to visit al Ashmunim Museum and afew minutes walking you can see Hermopolis Magna: the ruines of the Basilica of St. Mary.
After you enjoy your tour, you will drive back to Luxor.
- Enjoy the spectacular Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temples.
- Enjoy Unforgotten Balloon ride with a panoramic view.
- Enjoy Felucca ride on the Nile.
- Enjoy a City tour in Luxor by a horse carriage.
- Enjoy Camel or Donkey Ride in the west Bank of Luxor.
- Enjoy a tour to the Valley of the Queens.
- Enjoy a tour to the Valley of the Nobles.
- Enjoy a tour to the Village of the Workers know as (Deir el Madina).
- Enjoy a tour to the Temple of Ramses 3rd know as (Habu Temple).
- Enjoy a tour to the Ramasseum, the Temple of Ramses 2nd.
Finally, you will transfer back to your hotel.
Luxor has so much to see, feel, eat and buys so if you want to tailor your trip, please let us know.
- Comfortable walking shoes and sun hat are recommended.
- Tutankhamen tomb, Ramses Ⅵ tomb and Sity I tomb required extra ticket.