|Everyday||Approx. 2 hours||According to the schedule of the languages – all start after 6:00 pm|
|Single||2- 3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|40 $||35 $||30 $||25 $|
- Pick up services from your hotel and return.
- all transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English representative.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- All Service charges & taxes.
- any extra not mentioned.
Your WOW tours Egypt representative will be waiting for you. He will be holding a sign showing your name.
You will be transferred by a modern air-conditioned vehicle to attend the splendid Sound and Light Show at the Karnak Temples.
Karnak Temples; the largest place of worship ever built and the greatest example of worship in history. It has been built over than 2000 years. Great complex of Temples dedicated to the main God of Egypt (Imn – Re). This display will take about 60 minutes telling the story of ancient Luxor and gods worshiped there.
- Enjoy the spectacular Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temples.
- Enjoy Lunch at local restaurant.
- Enjoy Unforgotten Balloon ride with a panoramic view.
- Enjoy Felucca ride on the Nile.
- Enjoy a City tour in Luxor by a horse carriage.
- Enjoy Camel or Donkey Ride in the west Bank of Luxor.
- Enjoy a tour to the Valley of the Queens.
- Enjoy a tour to the Valley of the Nobles.
- Enjoy a tour to the Village of the Workers know as (Deir el Madina).
- Enjoy a tour to the Temple of Ramses 3rd know as (Habu Temple).
- Enjoy a tour to the Ramasseum, the Temple of Ramses 2nd.
Finally, you will transfer back to your hotel.
Luxor has so much to see, feel, eat and buys so if you want to tailor your trip, please let us know.
- Comfortable walking shoes and sun hat are recommended.
- Tutankhamen tomb, Ramses Ⅵ tomb and Sity 1 tomb required extra ticket.