|Everyday||Approx. 12-14 hours||7:00am – we can change the time to suit you|
- The Great pyramids in Giza.
- The Sphinx.
- The valley temple.
- Egyptian Museum.
|Single||2- 3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|155 $||105 $||90 $||85 $|
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- all transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English Egyptologist Guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Lunch at local restaurant (drinks not included).
- All Service charges & taxes.
- any extra not mentioned.
Your WOW tours Egypt guide will be waiting for you at the lobby of your Hotel. He will be holding a sign showing your name.
From the moment your tour starts, your guide will give you full attention. Once in the car, your guide will talk to you about all the things on the way as well as other aspects of your tour that will interest you.
Start your tour in a comfortable air conditioned vehicle to visit the Glory of ancient Egypt, The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. (Ticket not including entering inside the pyramids) Then visit the Great Sphinx, body of lion and head of a king; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to chephren the owner of 2nd pyramid.
Enjoy your lunch at local restaurant.
Then visit the Egyptian Museum, the museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in 1922 by H. Carter.
- Enjoy a Camel ride at the pyramids area.
- Enjoy visiting the Solar boat museum beside the great pyramid.
- Enjoy a City tour in Alexandria by a horse carriage.
- Enjoy a tour to Alexandria national Museum.
- Enjoy a tour to Greek & Roman Museum.
- Enjoy a tour to Alamein and World War II remains and cemeteries.
- Enjoy a tour to Rosetta and the Egyptian countryside.
- Enjoy a tour to Siwa Oasis.
- Enjoy a Foodie tour and taste the delicious Egyptian & oriental food.
- Enjoy a Photo tour – Kodak time – and keep the best memories.
- Enjoy a tour to the religious sites and feel the spiritual atmosphere.
Finally, you will transfer back to your hotel in Alexandria.
Alexandria has so much to see, feel, eat and buys so if you want to tailor your trip, please let us know.
- Comfortable walking shoes and sun hat are recommended.
- To enter inside any pyramid required extra ticket.
- To enter the hall of the Royal Mummies required extra ticket.