|Everyday||Approx. 3-4 hours||9:00 am – we can change the time to suit you.|
- Karnak Temples.
- Luxor Temple.
|Single||2- 3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|60 $||45 $||40 $||35 $|
- Pick up services from your hotel or the airport and return.
- all transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English Egyptologist Guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- All Service charges & taxes.
- any extra not mentioned.
Your WOW tours Egypt guide will be waiting for you at the airport or Hotel. He will be holding a sign showing your name.
From the moment your tour starts, your guide will give you full attention. Once in the car, your guide will talk to you about all the things on the way as well as other aspects of your tour that will interest you.
You will be transferred by a modern air-conditioned vehicle to visit East Bank of Luxor, first visit the famous Karnak Temples; the largest place of worship ever built and the greatest example of worship in history. It has been built over than 2000 years. Great complex of Temples dedicated to the main God of Egypt (Imn – R’).
Then visit Luxor Temple one of the most beautiful and preserved temples in Egypt dated back 1500 B C. It was built by Amenhotep III in 18th Dynasty in the New Kingdom and was completed by Ramses II during the 19th Dynasty.
- Enjoy the spectacular Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temples.
- Enjoy Lunch at local restaurant.
- Enjoy Unforgotten Balloon ride with a panoramic view.
- Enjoy Felucca ride on the Nile.
- Enjoy a City tour in Luxor by a horse carriage.
- Enjoy Camel or Donkey Ride in the west Bank of Luxor.
- Enjoy a tour to the Valley of the Queens.
- Enjoy a tour to the Valley of the Nobles.
- Enjoy a tour to the Village of the Workers know as (Deir el Madina).
- Enjoy a tour to the Temple of Ramses 3rd know as (Habu Temple).
- Enjoy a tour to the Ramasseum, the Temple of Ramses 2nd.
Finally, you will transfer back to your hotel.
Luxor has so much to see, feel, eat and buys so if you want to tailor your trip, please let us know.
- Comfortable walking shoes and sun hat are recommended.
- Tutankhamen tomb, Ramses Ⅵ tomb and Sity 1 tomb required extra ticket.