|Everyday||Approx. 4 -5 hours.||09:00 am – we can change the time to suit you|
- El Nabi Daniel Mosque related to Alexander the great tomb.
- St. Mark Church – the oldest church in Africa.
- The Greek Orthodox Church.
- The old city- the center of Alexandria.
- Abbo Elabbas Mosque.
- Sidi Yakut Mosque.
- Sidi Abasiry Mosque
- Jewish synagogue.
|Single||2- 3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|80 $||60 $||50 $||45 $|
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- all transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English Egyptologist Guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- All Service charges & taxes.
- any extra not mentioned.
Your WOW tours Egypt guide will be waiting for you at the lobby of your Hotel. He will be holding a sign showing your name.
From the moment your tour starts, your guide will give you full attention. Once in the car, your guide will talk to you about all the things on the way as well as other aspects of your tour that will interest you.
You will be transferred by a modern air-conditioned vehicle to start your Spiritual tour in Alexandria, first visit The Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria, an Oriental Orthodox church, known as Saint Mark Church. Based in Egypt, Northeast Africa and the Middle East. The head of the Church is the Patriarch of Alexandria on the Holy See of Saint Mark, who also carries the title of Coptic Pope. According to its tradition, the Coptic Church was established by Saint Mark, an apostle and evangelist, in the middle of the 1st century (approximately AD 42).
Not far from Saint Mark Church you will visit the Jewish synagogue. Then visit The Eastern Orthodox Church of Alexandria, also known as the Greek Orthodox Church.
Through your drive you will see the old downtown and the local historical architecture which has baroque style designs and Italian and French style properties. After that move on to visit El Nabi Daniel Mosque which is believed by many people to be related to Alexander the great tomb, it is said to contain the remains of the scholar and venerated teacher Prophet Daniel and his companion Sidi Lokman el Hakim, a religious story-teller.
After that visit the main square of mosques in the city: The Abbo Elabbas Mosque, Sidi Yakut Mosque and Sidi Abasiry Mosque – Learn about Islam religion and prayers and feel free to ask about anything you may concern. (Recommended for female to cover the head inside the Mosque). also you can see the old carnivals where children play on very antique funfair rides and eat candy floss.
Opposite the Square is the old harbor where you can see the fishing boats, people fishing and traditional fishermen making nets. The photos taken there are amazing.
- Enjoy a City tour in Alexandria by a horse carriage.
- Enjoy a tour to Alexandria national Museum.
- Enjoy a tour to Greek & Roman Museum.
- Enjoy a tour to Alamein and World War II remains and cemeteries.
- Enjoy a tour to Rosetta and the Egyptian countryside.
- Enjoy a tour to the pyramids and the Egyptian Museum.
- Enjoy a tour to Siwa Oasis.
- Enjoy a Foodie tour and taste the delicious Egyptian & oriental food.
- Enjoy a Photo tour – Kodak time – and keep the best memories.
Finally, you will transfer back to your hotel.
Alexandria has so much to see, feel, eat and buys so if you want to tailor your trip, please let us know.